FMC Coragen® is an anthranilic diamide insecticide in the form of a suspension concentrate. Coragen® is particularly active on Lepidopteran insect pests, primarily as a larvicide. FMC Coragen® is powered by active ingredient Rynaxypyr® which has a unique mode of action, controlling pests resistant to other insecticides, while it’s selectively to non-target arthropods conserves natural parasitoids, predators and pollinators. These attributes make Coragen® an excellent tool for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs and provide growers greater flexibility in field operations aimed at delivering high quality produce that meets the demands of food retailers and consumers.
A DECADE LONG RELATIONSHIP
– For a decade now Coragen® has been trusted by millions of farmers across country for a superior crop protection. The trust strengthens every year.
CROP ATTAINS FULL POTENTIAL
– Superior protection from Lepidopteran insect pests helps the crop in realizing its full genetic potential and you get excellent yield.
LONG TERM PROTECTION
– Coragen® offers a relatively longer duration of control on pests which helps you stay stress free and repeat visits become avoidable.
GREEN LABEL PRODUCT
– Coragen® has a green toxicity label indicating that it is relatively less toxic to mammals.
EXCELLENT FIT FOR IPM PROGRAM
– Studies demonstrate that Coragen® is relatively safe against wide range of beneficial arthropods and thus becomes a great fit for IPM program.